A Global Alliance of Leading Schools of Business and Management
Recognising the enormous role that businesses can play in helping solve large-scale societal and environmental issues, seven of the world’s leading education institutions have come together to forge a unique international partnership: The Council on Business & Society. Focus on the Council on Business & Society
The Council on Business & Society, or CoBS as it is known, was founded in 2012 as a meeting place for focusing on the major issues facing business at the crossroads of society and the planet. It has a vocation to place leadership and business at the service of the common good.
The CoBS member schools are committed to educating today’s and tomorrow’s responsible leaders and equipping them with the skills and sustainable business practices that will shape a better and more balanced world. Focus on the Council on Business & Society.
At the heart of the alliance is its research in the fields of CSR, diversity & inclusion, sustainability, ethical leadership, responsible finance and accounting, and healthcare. This research is offered to wider audience in the form of twice-weekly insights, quarterly magazines, books, white papers, events and online masterclasses.
The CoBS is a community that brings together faculty, students, practitioners, policy makers, NGOs and all those with a passion for corporate social and environmental responsibility. In addition to posting its faculty research, the CoBS encourages its readers and participants to contribute to the debate through their articles and opinion. Submission guidelines for CoBS Insights can be downloaded here.
Getting in touch
- Leave a comment on the CoBS Insights platform when reading our posts
- Reach out to the CoBS coordinators via the website Contact Page
- Follow us on Twitter @The_CoBS and tune in to our latest research knowledge, insights from leading think tanks and organisations, and news.
- Join the CoBS via LinkedIn and grow your network with like-minded people.
- Download our quarterly and special issue magazine Global Voice and share your feedback.
- Be the change you want to see: Browse our schools’ top-ranked Master’s, MBA and EMBA programmes and study in France, Singapore, the UK, Ireland, Spain, Brazil, China, Japan.
Focus on the Council on Business & Society. And in the meantime, enjoy reading your CoBS Insights!