What is sustainable finance? And how can the law help make it reach the planet’s sustainable development goals? A new, free, downloadable publication from the Council on Business & Society from Prof. Hugues Bouthinon-Dumas, ESSEC Business School.
Law, Finance & Sustainability:
- A masterclass series of 5 insights in a mini-book
- Key takeaways and food for thought sections
- For practitioners, instructors, students, potential investors or simply those with an interest in and commitment to shaping a greener world.
Download by clicking on the front cover and enjoy! Your comments are welcome. Take care, stay safe and stay in touch!
Click to go to the downloads page
- View Prof. Hugues Bouthinon-Dumas’ academic profile
- Learn more about ESSEC Business School
- Download our 1st-quarter issue of Global Voice magazine #13
- Read a related article: Responsible Finance to Change the World.
Learn more about the Council on Business & Society
- Website: www.council-business-society.org
- Twitter: @The_CoBS
- LinkedIn: the-council-on-business-&-society
Discover Responsible Business and Leadership. Download Global Voice, the Council’s quarterly eMagazine:
The Council on Business & Society Global Alliance is an international alliance between seven of the world’s leading business schools and an organiser of Forums focusing on issues at the crossroads of business and society – The Council Community helps bring together business leaders, academics, policy-makers, students and journalists from around the world. Follow us on Twitter @_The_CoBS . Visit the Council’s website for a host of information, learning opportunities, and free downloads.