Antonio Volpin, Director, McKinsey & Co Leadership Group, Electric Power & Natural Gas Practice gives a witty, engaging and clear-sighted talk on the future of the energy sector
- What do Margaret Thatcher and Lenin have in common?
- Which 5 global trends will profoundly change the energy sector?
- What will cause an 80% increase in electricity demand?
- What will decrease by 90%?
- Most European countries will be 100% covered – by what?
- What will shape regulatory choices?
- Why find Romans in Rio?
Check your answers by watching the video of Antonio Volpin’s talk at the Council on Business & Society Boston Forum: Energy, Business, and Society.
- Read more on Antonio Volpin
- Learn about McKinsey & Company activities
- View the Council on Business & Society Boston Forum highlights
The Council on Business & Society Global Alliance is an ongoing international dialogue between six of the world’s leading business schools and an organiser of Forums focusing on issues at the crossroads of business and society – The Council Community helps bring together business leaders, academics, students and journalists from around the world. #CouncilonBusinessandSociety